Provided to advanced Associate Professors (beyond five years in rank during the 2023-2024 AY) as additional support as they move toward promotion. Applicants are strongly encouraged to make application to the Rutgers Research Council Grants Program (https://researchportal.rutgers.edu/node/439). One grant award up to $5,000
Application and Submission:
- Any FASC advanced Associate Professor (beyond five years in rank during the 2023-2024 AY) may apply.
- Applications should include:
- completed and signed 2023-2024 Research Signature Page (writable-enabled)
- short CV
- two-page project description
- detailed budget
- one-page budget narrative
- A final written report summarizing the outcome of the grant including itemized expenditures will be due June 30, 2024.
Applications are due to the Associate Dean for Research by Friday, May 5, 2023. Electronic submissions (Adobe PDF) are required and should be sent to email@example.com. Save your file name as LastName_Department_MidCareer_Date. Please indicate “2023-2024 Mid-Career Research Grant” in the subject line of your email.
The Research Funding Committee will evaluate and rank all proposals. In selecting proposals to be funded, priority will be given to applications that demonstrate both the specific needs the grant would help meet and the positive impact of the award on the applicant’s work and career trajectory.
For research reimbursement policies and guidelines, please see the Procedures for Requesting Reimbursement.