The Graduate Program Enhancement Grants enable graduate departments or programs to pilot innovative initiatives which include, but are not limited to supporting collaborations with other national or international universities, creative efforts in graduate student recruitment, workforce consultations, and donor outreach. One grant award up to $5,000.
Application and Submission:
- Any graduate department and/or program from Rutgers University – Camden may apply.
- Applications must include:
- completed and signed 2023-2024 Research Signature Page (writable-enabled)
- one- to two-page project description
- one-page budget narrative
- one-page detailed budget
- A final written report summarizing the results of the initiative and itemized expenditures will be due by June 30, 2024.
Applications are due to the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs Friday, May 5, 2023 with decision by end of the month. Electronic submissions (Adobe PDF) are required and should be sent to email@example.com. Save your file name as Department_ProgramEnhancementGrant.pdf. Please indicate “2023-2024 Grad Program Enhancement Grant” in the subject line of your email.
The Research Funding Committee will evaluate and rank all proposals. In selecting proposals to be funded, priority will be given to applications that closely align with Rutgers University – Camden’s Strategic Initiatives.
All Faculty Awardees will receive a letter providing instructions for funding set-up and expense reconciliation.